Saimaa Cycle Tour is a cycling event organized by SCT Events Oy, the event start and finish are located in the City of Imatra.
- Registration for the event is binding. The registration fee will not be refunded if you do not attend the event.
- Registration can be transferred free of charge to the following year against a medical certificate.
- Registration is personal, the event cannot be attended by another person.
- The participant participates in the event at his own risk.
- The Saimaa Cycle Tour will not reimburse you for any items lost or damaged during the event.
- The right to participate can be resold. An office fee of € 20 will be charged for changing a participant.
- You can only change the departure time if there are places available in the group you wish to change.
- There is a €10 administration fee for changing the departure time.
- The organizer reserves the right to change event schedules and content or event-related programmes for example the route due road safety
Event cancellation and force majeure
- If the event is cancelled due to force majeure, the organizers reserve the right to keep 50% of the participation fee.
- For the sake of clarity, the continuation of the current Covid-19 pandemic can also be considered as a force majeure event within the meaning of this paragraph.
- If the Covid-19 pandemic continues, the right to participate can be transferred free of charge to the following year.
- We do not refund participation fees paid with sport benefits, in which case only a transfer to the following year is possible.
Cancellation of registration
- Once the participation fee has been paid and confirmed, the participation is legally binding and you are not entitled to any refund from the Saimaa Cycle Tour.
- In case of illness, the right to participate can be transferred free of charge to the following year against a medical certificate.